Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Static aircraft at airports

Guest JustanotherPilot

I'm new to XP (11 installed) and slowly getting used to it, I have downloaded and installed the recommended libraries etc from X-Plane.org. Something I have noticed though, is that the Qantas static aircraft livery  at airports is horrible and bears little resemblance to the real world. I have browsed all installed folders trying to find and replace these aircraft but have been unsuccessful.

Can someone point me to the correct library/Folder so that I can fix them. The aircraft textures concerned aren't in MisterX, FAIB or Fruit Stand Libraries, which seem to be the logical locations.

steve

Be sure that it's not an embedded scenery aircraft, in this case you need WED to get rid of the object.