nickod8090

Disappointing amount of Available Liveries

It's really disappointing to see the amount of liveries which are available for CaptainSim's 777 range.

It's marketed on the page that there's 'Hundreds' of free liveries available. This isn't true and it's on of the major setbacks one the CaptainSim 777 Line.

You would think with the competition between them and PMDG they would focus on ensuring their product is up to date in terms of livery availability, however this doesn't seem to be the case. And although CaptainSim may not realise it, it would be hurting business. 

I'm not sure if they don't care, or don't realise that this is one of the major issues with the 777 line.

There are several key repaints which are missing including:

• Singapore Airlines 777-300ER
  • Japan Airlines 777-300ER
  • Aeroflot 777-300ER
  • New Cathay Pacific Livery for the 777-300ER
  • Asiana 777-300ER
  • Korean Air 777-300ER
  • Air Canada New Livery 777-300ER

The liveries Created by the Garrett Rowley on the Avsim Library were fantastic. However there seems to be repaints of the same liveries over and over with the main one being Emirates.

I hope someone can point me to the liveries above if they do exist (I was searching for Hours).

However, if they don't, and a Staff member from CaptainSim is seeing this, please release more liveries for the 777 series it's probably the most major set-back within the entire 777 addon.

And I'm pretty sure it would dramatically increase the amount of purchases you are receiving on your 777 line.

-Nickod8090

Please, if you're looking for liveries for the 777 series leave a comment.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!