Sign in to follow this  
trevg

All quite

Maybe fixed in your coming update.

Descending in VFR last night, App told me what to expect and a bit later said to report 8 mile final.

Reported 8 mile final and were ignored until I had landed taxied to parking, shut down and climbed out of the plane.

Then I got a string of all the responses I had requested in the hope I would get a reply, cleared to land, weather, taxi to parking.

Still enjoying the experience tho.

Trevor Golding

Similar thing here - several flights to different places (both IFR and VFR) in which tower won't respond at all until touchdown, and then I get acknowledgment, landing clearance and runway exit instructions all at once. Glad it's not just me! I was going to reinstall everything in case something was corrupted, but I'll wait for a bit, now.

This should be better in the coming update.  It's still possible for something to go wrong and ATC to stop responding, but some changes to the code should reduce the frequency of this problem or even eliminate for many users. 

Same problem there, every time...

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Next time this happens, please send me the Log File for the flight.

Ther is a new Logs folder in the AppData section, where there will be multiple Log files, one for each of the last times you started Pilot2ATC.  If you could send me the most recent one where this occurred via email, I'll see if I can see what's happening.

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs

where <UserName> is your PC user name

Thanks

Dave

41 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Next time this happens, please send me the Log File for the flight.

Ther is a new Logs folder in the AppData section, where there will be multiple Log files, one for each of the last times you started Pilot2ATC.  If you could send me the most recent one where this occurred via email, I'll see if I can see what's happening.

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs

where <UserName> is your PC user name

Thanks

Dave

Log on the way...

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|