Sign in to follow this  
Marcele86

Can't connect CPflight EL panel to software 737 NGX

Hi,

I want to connect the CPflight EL panel to the software of PMDG NGX (Downloaded version). Yesterday i have downloaded and installed the software and updated it with the PMDG Operations Center. I've read the documentation: https://www.cpflight.com/docs/prodotti/4/PMDG users.pdf and have already put the two lines ''[SDK] EnableDataBroadcast=1'' into the the ''737NGX_Options.ini'' file. Done that i only have to download the SP1D service update and that's allready in de installer. But after the install, what happends next? How can i finaly enable the CPflight panel in FSX?

Can you help me with it?

Best Regards,

Marcel van den Eijkel 

The above is nothing to do with OpusFSI although we do provide an option to  interface to the cpflight MCP and EFIS panels should you prefer not to use any other driver. See our documentation.

Stephen