Sign in to follow this  
JIMJAM

Orbyx site Down? Friday 21st 1800

Friday, 1700 on, made a purchase, got conf email. The website loads 50/50 but going from page to page is slow and hangs. Cannot get in through central." Is it down?" site cannot access it. Can someone verify its not just me? Thanks,Jim

edit- website working but cannot use the ftx via desktop or when trying through my account in order to download Sedona. Tempted manually but to crash or corrupt would ruin me.

tried it just now, seems like it's working ok. maybe give it another shot? perhaps the servers had a hiccup

cheers,-andy crosby

Thanks, Yeah I walked away from it and it seems to be working. Thanks for responding. Great weekend and Mods delete if needed. Jim

I had this same issue a couple of hours ago, but now, when trying to reinstall my ORBX Global, it crashs and says "An unexpected error occurred.  Please send Orbx staff the %LocalAppData%\Orbx\ftxc3.log"  But then they neglect to tell you how or where to send the dang file.  So now I am stuck because I can't install my scenery any more.  >:(

31 minutes ago, vanderbilt said:

I had this same issue a couple of hours ago, but now, when trying to reinstall my ORBX Global, it crashs and says "An unexpected error occurred.  Please send Orbx staff the %LocalAppData%\Orbx\ftxc3.log"  But then they neglect to tell you how or where to send the dang file.  So now I am stuck because I can't install my scenery any more.  >:(

just make a post on their support forums and add it as an attachment. 

in the meantime maybe make sure you're doing the usual stuff..run it with admin privilege? do the settings all look correct? is it pointing to the right directory? sometimes you can glean some info from running the troubleshooter also, it should be in your fsx install  at something like "FSX\ORBX\Troubleshooter\MigrationTroubleshooter.exe" . 

good luck!

cheers,-andy crosby

funny  that since  this  is  the orbx  support  forum.(unofficial  users  help forum)  the offical  support  forum is  here

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/?_fromLogout=1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

And you go there and click on the "Here" link in this line to get to the support forum.

"Hi all,

Just a quick note regarding support topics, please remember the general discussion area is not for support topics

- For all OrbxDirect and FTXCv3 related topics please use the special support forum here"

And it takes you here:  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/218-orbxdirect-and-ftx-central-3-support-forum/

"
Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1"

So I google search and it brought me here.

40 minutes ago, vanderbilt said:

And you go there and click on the "Here" link in this line to get to the support forum.

"Hi all,

Just a quick note regarding support topics, please remember the general discussion area is not for support topics

- For all OrbxDirect and FTXCv3 related topics please use the special support forum here"

if  you want  to get  support   from the official  ftx  forum  you need  to register  first by providing  at least one  order  number  of  any  orbx  product  that you have

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The only support I need now is there needs to be a new group created.*OASA* or Orbyx Airport & Scenery Anonymous. These sales send me into cold shakes and staring at the product map for hours. The constant fight betreen, get another plane or another few airports is maddening.