Sign in to follow this  
ThomasAH

Cera Sim new website sale (25% off)

It seems the sale has been extended and I read an old information (or I was just as confused as with the MilViz post?):

The sale now ends on May 21st.

Any of them any good?...good FDEs?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Any of them any good?...good FDEs?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

The Baron and Cessna 310 are amongst the very best twins you can get for FSX, the Bell 407 and Hughes 530 also very good.

The Helos shared with Nemeth just OK, the new Huey should be very good but I don't have it.

Cheers

Keith

Keith, this is the Cera Sim thread, not MilViz ... but I'm glad that I'm not the only one confused :)

I've read good things about their new AS365 (and some problems, but they released a patch in March to address these), there are many repaints for it, and someone is working to adjust the HTR profile for this new version.

I'm interested, but don't think I'll find the time to learn to fly it now, but I'll keep it on my wish list.

Doh :blush: apologies!

Have their Bell 222, like it, though wouldn't claim any great accuracy in the FDE...generally would say Xplane helo's are better than any FSX other than Dodo?

Cheers

Keith

I like the looks of the 222 but, if the FDE isn't right I'll pass.  I've used HTR on the Milviz 407 in FSX and it really changes it.  Is HTR P3D compatible?

Gregg Seipp

Gregg,

I finally got HTR to work with P3D. I'm not using it since it's far from easy.

• Clear out the profile directory for HTR
  • Start P3D but don't load a flight
  • Start HTR and uncheck the HTR Panel
  • Start the flight and load a profile saved in a directory other than the default directory

Actually, forget it. I tried this and it just crashed. My experience is it does not work with P3D.

Fly DCS or maybe X-Plane if you want reasonable flight dynamics.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

kdfw at sim-outhouse created a mod pack for the AS365 N3 which includes a HTR profile.

On 4/24/2017 at 6:41 AM, lupedelupe said:

What I would trade to see Cera in X-Plane ... :gaul:

With the dreamfoil and x-craft helos there are on x-plane? I would trade nothing...