Sign in to follow this  
bjwoody61

If you're talking about the auto loading when you File, for FSX you must manually install SimConnect into FSX.  P3D comes with it already installed.  Check your FSX SimConnect installation.

Dave

I do have Simconnect installed and have 4 addons running. Flight1Soundstream, Accufeel, REX Essentials on a remote computer and Fsuipc4 and all are working perfectly. Auto loading works sometimes but usually I have to manually load it. I see in p2a install, there is fsuipcclient,dll and a simconnect.dll. Is there any additional config that needs to be done or might this be a fsuipc problem?

Oh! I have FSX Steam and all my apps are installed on D:. My AppData is located on C: which is a SSD if this makes any difference

If it works some of the time, it should work all of the time unless the flight plan is being rejected by FSX.  When you load it manually, are you loading the file that was output by P2A during the clearance delivery? ( I mis-spoke above in referencing "..when you File".  The Flight Plan is loaded when you call for clearance.).

yes. I am loading the .pln that was created by p2a and it loads into FSX with no problem. I have created 2 flight plans both from KSEA to KPDX with different sids and approach and no stars. one loads automatically  and the other does not. I have tested this 3 times and it is the same every time. Can I email you the vbf and pln files. Maybe you can find out what I am doing wrong

Why is the pln file have encoding = ISO-8859-1 instead of UTF-8 all the pln created by fsx is UTF-8. Don't know if this would make any difference since they are basically the same except the the upper 128 bytes.

I don't think the encoding is the issue.

Please email me the flight plans in question and I'll see if I can get it to fail.

Thanks,

Dave

With the 2213 update ALL my flight plans are now loading into FSX. Woot

Thanks for all your efforts