Sign in to follow this  
cmn2001

GSX menu doesn't open P3D v3.4.18

Good evening 

Recently I have bought GSX and I have downloaded the installer. Everything was running fine until I started P3D. I loaded the simulator and either GSX and Couatl were on the "Addons" bar. The problem is when I try to do Shift+Ctrl+F12 to open GSX's menu. It won't open even if I assign other keys. 

Hope you can help me :)

Thanks in advance,

Carlos

or in options set it to what you like

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Did you update your P3D to v3.4 from a previous version or did you do a full install of P3D v3.4?

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Try downloading and installing the stand alone addon manager from fsdreamteam.

FSDT Addon Manager

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

9 hours ago, carlito777 said:

Did you update your P3D to v3.4 from a previous version or did you do a full install of P3D v3.4?

This is a very important question. If you previously only updated the client you'll probably have to update content as well.

Richard Åsberg

2 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

This is a very important question. If you previously only updated the client you'll probably have to update content as well.

That was exactly why I asked. This is most likely the reason it is not working. IIRC it was updating from 3.1 to 3.2 that one had to update content as well for GSX to work properly.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

If you're using Windows 10 its possible that the Creators Update is the cause of the malfunction. I had an issue with GSX after this Creators Update. I simply DL the latest version of GSX and installed it. GSX worked fine after that for me.  

• Upvote 1

I have updated both Client and Content as it was on some posts but it didn't worked. I also have Windows 10 and I have tried downloading the latest GSX version but it also didn't worked

Just to make sure, in order to update the Content you just have to delete the previous one and install the newer one right?

31 minutes ago, cmn2001 said:

I have updated both Client and Content as it was on some posts but it didn't worked. I also have Windows 10 and I have tried downloading the latest GSX version but it also didn't worked

Just to make sure, in order to update the Content you just have to delete the previous one and install the newer one right?

When I did it I did not uninstall the old, I just installed on top of the old.

If you continue to have trouble, you may want to look into this solution: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14246.0.html

The default key combination is Ctrl+F12.   Try that and see if it works.

Alan

Alan

Ok I think I found out what was my mistake. I may have just unninstalled the older Content and installed again. I will try install the current one and see if it will work