24y7qzc.jpg

i41z4j.jpg

52famc.jpg

2rdu6n7.jpg

2ywv7uc.jpg

xqgwwi.jpg

2rc4j2q.jpg

• Upvote 2

I am starting to love these screens of the photo scenery.  What does MSE stand for please.  Also, are you running on P3D or FSX?

• Upvote 1

I think I figured out what MSE stands for.  But one more question.  Does it come with mesh?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PDX Flyer said:

I think I figured out what MSE stands for.  But one more question.  Does it come with mesh?

Thanks very much for commenting....No mesh...I use FS Global Ultimate....The good news is that all 49 states and all of western Europe and most of the Persian gulf countries have high resolution photoscenery available now...50fps avg full image quality!

The bad news is that it requires massive amounts of high performance storage....each picture you see here is rendered by two Velociraptors in a intel RAID0  array!

HLJAMES

2 hours ago, woodhick said:

Nice pics.  Nice bike ride too.

Many thanks for comments....Lots of things happening in Idaho Sawtooth. Hells Canyon, Craters of the Moon, Hells Half Acre, Menan Buttes, Snake River!

HLJAMES

Superb agian HL, very photogenic scenery..  :)

• Upvote 1

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

3 hours ago, jaydor said:

Superb agian HL, very photogenic scenery..  :)

Big thank you!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1

Great shots I love your photoreal textures. KBOI is one airport I am hoping an addon developer releases sometime. Orbx is basic buildings I am spoiled by addon scenery developers.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

Great shots I love your photoreal textures. KBOI is one airport I am hoping an addon developer releases sometime. Orbx is basic buildings I am spoiled by addon scenery developers.

Huge thank you....there is more scenery development than in the past...love it!

HLJAMES

On 4/22/2017 at 11:09 PM, HLJames said:

Thanks very much for commenting....No mesh...I use FS Global Ultimate....The good news is that all 49 states and all of western Europe and most of the Persian gulf countries have high resolution photoscenery available now...50fps avg full image quality!

The bad news is that it requires massive amounts of high performance storage....each picture you see here is rendered by two Velociraptors in a intel RAID0  array!

HLJAMES

What is a RAID0 array and how does this fit into it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PDX Flyer said:

What is a RAID0 array and how does this fit into it?

RAID combines multiple physical HDDs into a single logical array doubling the throughput and doubling the capacity....exactly what photoscenery needs!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HLJames said:

RAID combines multiple physical HDDs into a single logical array doubling the throughput and doubling the capacity....exactly what photoscenery needs!

HLJAMES

Cool.  At this very moment, I am downloading Washington State (I live in Vancouver).  As I am sure you are more than aware, Tuesday is 10% off day.  This will be my first area.  I am still not sure if I need to download any mesh separately?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

Cool.  At this very moment, I am downloading Washington State (I live in Vancouver).  As I am sure you are more than aware, Tuesday is 10% off day.  This will be my first area.  I am still not sure if I need to download any mesh separately?

MSE will work with you'r P3D mesh. Some ORBX airports require ORBX region mesh like Darrington.....You can turn off the ORBX region and the Orbx airports will be active on top of MSE!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1