Sign in to follow this  
Alex Kulak

Plans after DC-6 FSX & P3D 3.XX Update?

So is there any plans for a 737 update after this? LCD lighting, New engine ignition switches, Split Scimitar winglets, etc? IF SO GREAT!!! I CANT WAIT!!! If not what about going into a regional jet like the EMB175/190 or the ERJ145, or the CRJ200/700/900? I know the 747-8i is in production for the expansion pack obviously, but the 737 can use an update. 

A 777-200ER expansion would be great!

It does seem that in the past we had an idea what was in the pipeline-beyond upgrades, and platform expansion.

As far as I know, the only new product coming is the DC6 fro FSX/P3D.

Wonder what comes next beyond the aforementioned upgrades, line extensions, etc.

Dan Cole

Dan Cole

We definitely need a good regional jet. Something between a regional turboprop and a 737 / A320. There is litterally not a single good one out there!

An Embraer 170 - 195 would be a very good choice.

Sorry for me, there is no MD80 for P3D.... Thats too bad cause this is one of the most common Aircrafts in the now history.

Even the B727 is for P3D (Captain Sim).

Hope for a MD80 in P3D, made by PMDG...

With Kindly Regards

Bjorn

Wouldn't anyone love to see a Lockheed Electra? Saw them all the time at my hometown airport of Buffalo.

-Mike Pesarchick 

I'm kind of glad they keep things quiet for a while. Not their fault because PMDG produces such high quality products  it takes years to finish a production  and that keeps me yearning a long time. Best to announce slightly before release like A2A.

Since the DC-6 for FSX-PD3 showed up in the OPS Center I check every day with mild frustration knowing it's not ready yet. Kinda wish they kept the Beta secret and surprised us all with the release. Be hard to do I guess but it's been weeks now and Lord help you if you ask for an estimate how much longer. People will be jumping out of trees all over your back.

Vic green

3 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

it's been weeks now and Lord help you if you ask for an estimate how much longer. People will be jumping out of trees all over your back.

Haha, not that bad.  However, I don't think the developers know when it's going to be done. Still beta testing, still making progress, still don't think it's going to be ready this week.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, downscc said:

Haha, not that bad.  However, I don't think the developers know when it's going to be done. Still beta testing, still making progress, still don't think it's going to be ready this week.

Progress is always good news!

Vic green

Still hoping to see those NGX cockpit dimensions fixed.. thats all that I wish for nothing else

• Upvote 1