Sign in to follow this  
Andrew_L

Leonardo Software MD-88 has no cockpit

I recently bought the Leonardo Software MD-88 and when I loaded up in an addon livery, which is a delta livery I got off the forums, it had no virtual cockpit. Help!

It was probably for the FS9 version of the Maddog. I have an FSX version of the Delta repaint which works fine. I can supply the file name if needed.

In the aircrafts cfg file, under the specific livery entry make sure it says "model=vc".

I think by default the field after "model=" is just blank and therefore has only a 2d cockpit unless you change it.

[fltsim.1]
title=LSH MD-82 Delta NC
sim=md-82
model=vc
panel=wide
sound=
texture=DAL
kb_checklists=md-82_check
kb_reference=md-82_ref
atc_id=N999DN
atc_airline=Delta
atc_flight_number=
atc_parking_types=GATE,CARGO,RAMP
atc_parking_codes=DAL
ui_manufacturer=Leonardo SH
ui_type=md-82
ui_variation=LSH MD-82 Delta NC
description=Fly the Maddog 2006 edition
visual_damage=0
atc_heavy=0

That's the aircraft.cfg, I edited it to where it said model=vc but no results. I have the FSFX Packages Chaseplane and when I go to views it Says "On-Board (Chaseplane)" but it says that on every aircraft and it loads in the cockpit, so I don't see why it would cause a problem.

Update: Just loaded up in the default livery for the MD80, it has the VC. Tried the Delta livery and it's working now for some reason. Thanks for the help everyone!