Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

Anxiously awaiting Spartan Executive from Milton Shupe

Hello Milton!>The Dash 7 VC upgrade version is in progress, still, and is>next up.Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!I love this bird from the very first moment on and I'm really looking forward for this update!!!Mick!

Guest Milton

>Hello Milton!>>>The Dash 7 VC upgrade version is in progress, still, and is>>next up.>>Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!>>I love this bird from the very first moment on and I'm really>looking forward for this update!!!>>Mick!Hi Mick Though these pics are a bit dated, this reflects current progress on the Dash 7 VC upgrade. We'll likely need 60 days or so once started to finish her up. This VC is ... spacious. :-)http://www.flightsimonline.com/Dash74/vcprog.htmNow for you serious Dash 7 fans with a very hi-speed connection, here is a RW Dash 7 movie of Air Greenland landing in some really interesting spots. This wmv is a 24 minute 400MB download so NOT for the slower connections.http://mail.ofir.dk/FS9/airgreen.wmv

Hello Milton!>Though these pics are a bit dated, this reflects current>progress on the Dash 7 VC upgrade. We'll likely need 60 days>or so once started to finish her up. This VC is ... spacious.>:-)I cannot wait to 'step' inside!!!>Now for you serious Dash 7 fans with a very hi-speed>connection, [...]Nice that you still remember my story! :-)>[...]here is a RW Dash 7 movie of Air Greenland landing>in some really interesting spots. This wmv is a 24 minute>400MB download so NOT for the slower connections.>http://mail.ofir.dk/FS9/airgreen.wmvNowadays I could get even those sizes, having DSL... :-)But unfortunately this link ends up in a 404One of your biggest fans,Mick!

Milton, any chance to have backlit gauges with the dome light off at night?

Guest Milton

>Milton, any chance to have backlit gauges with the dome light>off at night?Which aircraft are you referring to?The new Dash 7 VC version, Howard 500, D18S, and Spartan have a daytime VC light switchable. Up to you to turn it On, and off at Dusk/Dawn/night.

but they dont have just backlit gauges at night, right?Oh and thanks for that air greenland link, very awesome video!!

Guest Milton

They do have backlit gauges ... yes. You must manually turn off the Cabin light (vc day time light actually) if you use the L key to turn lights on.

Hello Milton!>The filename is DASH-7 Air Greenland. The link shows as:>http://www.moving-boats.com/FS9/airgreen.wmvThank you for this link. It's an amazing movie about my favorit aircraft. Your 'old' 2d panel seems to be so good, that I immediately recognised all the gauges and switches. I felt almost home;-)And now, what did you do to me?Throw me back 40 years, feeling like a little child peeping through the keyhole of the room where the christmas presents are to be put under the christmas tree. I'm afraid my F5 key will be broken by the end of the day, reloading the page with the new files here again and again. Since this mornig I have been sitting in front of my computer waiting for your new Spartan. At nine o'clock I realised that there is a timezone difference of six hours between Berlin and USA. So even if you are somebody who likes to get up early, probabely not at three o'clock in the morning...Oh my dear, patience can be soooooooooo difficult :-)Mick!

Guest Milton

LOL Agreed! Awesome video, especially that last landing. :-)I'm sure that the file will be up soon. It is showing up at the other site.

Hi Milton!Thank you and all of your team for this beautifull bird!!!!!I just downloaded it and now I'm discovering all the nice details of it.And like usual, i don't know why always in such moments, a 'darling the dinner is ready' sounds from the back...Thanks again,Mick!

Guest delta_one

I'm getting it now from the 'other' website and last time i looked there had been nearly 1000 downloads! guess it will be on avsim today also.

Guest Grum

Downloaded it this afternoon and it is fabulous! Thanks to all of you who worked on this work of art. If only I didn't HAVE to do my flippig Tax Return tommorrow.Curses! By the way (appologies if this has already been mentioned) , I found this link to what appears to be manuals for Spartons.Haven't had time to look too closely though. Thanks again.http://www.esscoaircraft.com/category_s/6016.htmGrum

Guest Milton

Thank you for the comments.Just recognized an oversight with the package. For those of you who want the No VC option, I left the fltsim section for the novc option out of the aircraft.cfg. You can download a replacement aircraft.cfg here or visit our FAQ's and Known Problems page.http://www.flightsimonline.com/spartan/Aircraftcfg.zip

Guest ThrottleUp

Milton I fly around in your Dash 7 all the time. It RUUULLLEEEESSSS! Thanks for your excellent work!!!! :)