Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

Terrible problem!!! what happened to my aitraffic???

Hi. For two days, my aitraffic disappears after taking off, at about 10,000 feet. Before, when loading the stage, many planes appeared in the sky, (i saw them on fstramp screen...) and now, there are only one or two, and these disappear at that height. There are only planes at the airport. It is as if something didnt letthem fly above 10.000. Can someone help me !! ???

What traffic are you using?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

A "terrible problem" is not having enough to eat or drink! Or having an incurable disease! What you have is mildly irritating, most AI aircraft programs come with settings, UT2 and it's latest incarnation UT Live allow you to adjust alt and distance to spawn the AI. Check the settings.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Thank you! but my traffic is free. Aig one, i update it every year. And never had a problem. I dont know what button i have touch....and suddenly it is spawned!

yes, also not having to drink or eat is a terrible problem!:)

Does FS Tramp have a setting that could be editing out traffic above 10,000 feet? Are you able to actually watch an AI disappear at 10,000? Follow an AI to check visually - if they do, then I'm stumped.  

Since you are familiar with this traffic for years, and have had no problem until now, there must have been some change (a new add-on an update to an add-on - something). 

If you fly every day then is should be easy to figure what has the possibility of causing this change. If you fly rarely it could be very difficult. 

14 hours ago, SierraHotel said:

A "terrible problem" is not having enough to eat or drink! 

It might be a terrible problem if English isn't your first language ;)

To the OP - as Paul says, follow an AI plane. It is a good excuse to do a fighter intercept!

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Try spotting somewhere that you know will have lots of traffic high overhead and cycle through them to make sure.

thanks for the help! i follow at least 25 planes. I can see them all in fstramp . When they are near 10:000 (Little more or less) they dissapear. So, i only have planes at airports (a lot), and i can see them taking off. But never landing....!!! and neither flying. sorry....thats frustrating. Im almost ready to reinstall all prepar3d but, (you may understand9..we have always some Little...."espoir".

:)

Try without having this fstramp program running, and use p3d to cycle through your AI.