Sign in to follow this  
mixen82

Help needed - AIG B757 turns invisible after activating landing lights.

Hi there,

I have just recently switched from good old FS9 to P3D and am currently in the process of rebuilding sceneries, traffic and so on. After installing the first small airline for testing purposes - Condor Flugdienst GmbH - it turned out that everything appears to worl just fine. Except for one thing: The B757-300w is turning invisible as soon as it activates its' landing lights before take off or when getting below 10.000 feet. There are just the lights visible and the little traffic label (that little text above the plane showing what it is, how far away, etc). When the plane climbs above 10000 it turns visible again. so it clearly has something to do with the landing lights. But a search in the net regarding this did not end up successful. 

So my question is: Is there any solution to get rid of that? I know that the AIG model is not FSX native, so it might be a problem with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers from Germany

Mike

59 minutes ago, mixen82 said:

Hi there,

I have just recently switched from good old FS9 to P3D and am currently in the process of rebuilding sceneries, traffic and so on. After installing the first small airline for testing purposes - Condor Flugdienst GmbH - it turned out that everything appears to worl just fine. Except for one thing: The B757-300w is turning invisible as soon as it activates its' landing lights before take off or when getting below 10.000 feet. There are just the lights visible and the little traffic label (that little text above the plane showing what it is, how far away, etc). When the plane climbs above 10000 it turns visible again. so it clearly has something to do with the landing lights. But a search in the net regarding this did not end up successful. 

So my question is: Is there any solution to get rid of that? I know that the AIG model is not FSX native, so it might be a problem with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers from Germany

Mike

It's a known issue and nothing you can do about this at that point of time. Meanwhile, the update is in progress, go visit aig forums for more updates.

Hi,

hm, that's too bad, but I was also expecting that answer. I just searched the AIG forums and it seems that the release of updated AI models (at least converted from Fs9 to FSX, but better than nothing) is slowly ramping up. But for now I think I will stick with FS9 just a little bit longer since I am a real traffic ###### and I do not want to miss that massive AI traffic. 

cheers

Mike