Sign in to follow this  
cannow

Saitek flight yoke

Anyone else experiencing issues with Saitek flight yoke has gone crazy since todays update been for ages .pan and tilt is locking on buttons unresponsive . Fine rolling back to none experimental version and my x box controller works fine .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Pushed an update (0.1.716) let me know if it fixes the issue

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Same problem here. I am running 0.1.717 and still have the problem, although it is intermittent. I could not pinpoint exactly what triggers the crazyness. Sometimes it hust hangs, then next time I press the Hat it just goes crazy. Sometimes I can counter balance it by pressing the opposite way, but it does not always work.

It feels like the buttons are working "intermittent". For example, it detects the button for say 5 secondes. If I press and release during that time no problem. If the "button detection" stops while I am pressing, then it feels like I am keeping pressure on the hat while in reality I released the button. Sometimes I press and nothing happens.

I hope this helps you Keven, feel free to come back to me if you need more specifics (hardware, rig etc ...)

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Yes we have to be patient, even Keven needs to sleep :)

I am very confident the issue will be resolved, we just have to be patient. Remember this is an Alpha Experimental software.

Guillaume

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Just now, TopGun33 said:

Yes we have to be patient, even Keven needs to sleep :)

I am very confident the issue will be resolved, we just have to be patient. Remember this is an Alpha Experimental software.

Yes of course, no complaints at all!
I'm using chaseplane for a while and actually this is the first issue I encountered which is pretty good for an alpha software :gaul:

Almog Atar

I hear you, same here :)

Guillaume

So to add further information, this also happens with my HOTAS Warthog coolie hat. I reinstalled all the hardware from scratch and it sill does happen.

Guillaume

Up till today no problems with the newest update. However today a very slow or no respons on using the Saitek Cessna yoke's buttons and when an action occurs, it's unstoppable. Only presets and mousemovements are working ok.

Yep, going to have to agree, something has gone wrong with the yoke hat switch.  Left and right work OK, but forward and back takes you to strange places :laugh:

Version 717 used.  Was OK in previous versions

Thanks

Clive

Update.....If you delete any doors that you have setup, then everything goes back to normal. So, it's a conflict with the door setup.

Hope this helps Keven :blink:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Kevin Just retried sorry worse if anything no  doors created here never could get them to work

Colin hodds

Can I escalate removed experimental build and cant use old build so now dead in the air till a fix hope you can sort something soon 

Colin hodds

Hi,

Let me know if the issue is still present in the current version (0.1.719)

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42