Sign in to follow this  
olderndirt

If it aint one thing...

Now that I've uninstalled/reinstalled with VFX,  the .exe works fine.  Start FSX and the icon comes up on the taskbar, ready to go.  Once loaded, open it and no keyboard/joystick functions - like it wasn't there.  Flying - clicking on the taskbar icon causes the sim to pause, nothing else.  Frustrating - a software jewel with mood swings.

Found the issue, fixed in 0.1.717

Thanks for the report!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I received 0.1.717 and it may be fixed in yours but not in mine.  All seems normal as the icon comes up on the taskbar and up/down loads your latest changes.  Before flight it opens on demand but, after you load up the flight,  any action with the Chase Plane icon stops FSX in a pause mode - clicking on the screen brings it back to life.  It appears that as soon as FSX loads there is a disconnect with Chase Plane.

FWIW - add to the above.  Each time I open Chase Plane, my keyboard/joystick entries are gone.  Reloading makes no difference and they're gone again next flight.  No way to check how long or if they remain since Chase Plane becomes essentially OFF when a flight is activated.

Is this issue resolved or is it still happening?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42