Sign in to follow this  
Cruachan

Mouse Yoke?

Hi,

Call me thick, if you like, but I seem to have lost the mouse right-click menu function. I can Pan in the VC while holding down the right mouse button, in the same way as I can while holding down the mouse wheel (holding down while view is stationary brings up the ChasePlane options), but now there is no appearance of the menu as it did before the recent CP update/s. I am currently on v0.1.717. If I close down ChasePlane then that P3D default function returns, without being able to pan.

Don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes I like to fly with the Mouse Yoke. Unless I am missing something, this is not possible right now. Can this capability be reinstated? Perhaps something along the lines of: brief right mouse click brings up the menu, holding it down allows panning.

Regards,

Mike

Still not working and we are now up to 0.2.10 Alpha Exp.

Is anyone listening or has the right mouse menu option capability been disabled deliberately for some reason?

Mike

Hi Mike,

You can disable the RB Mouse Look in the Preferences

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ah, silly me! Clearly I didn't look hard enough :blush:

Thanks Kevin, I feel much better now :happy:

Regards,

Mike