Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

V1.2. available

24 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

...or, has this aircraft already been hangared by many. 

I was a big fan of the PA46-350P for a long time until I switched to P3D and lost my avionics in it.  I finally did hangar it for that reason.  If I did get another Caralabeo, it would be one that had something special to it...not the usual "fly it five or six times" and go back to what I was flying before.  I want an airplane that I want to keep flying.  It needs to have a "real" feel to it, big sounds, switches work, character.  I worry that many Carenado aircraft fall into the nice looking and vanilla kind of flight model which would make people bored in a short amount of time which would be too bad because flying a real airplane like this one would be an amazing experience. 

Try the PC12 or C90GTX - those are airplanes I come back to..

Bert

On 8/23/2017 at 9:35 PM, Gregg_Seipp said:

...or, has this aircraft already been hangared by many. 

I was a big fan of the PA46-350P for a long time until I switched to P3D and lost my avionics in it.  I finally did hangar it for that reason.  If I did get another Caralabeo, it would be one that had something special to it...not the usual "fly it five or six times" and go back to what I was flying before.  I want an airplane that I want to keep flying.  It needs to have a "real" feel to it, big sounds, switches work, character.  I worry that many Carenado aircraft fall into the nice looking and vanilla kind of flight model which would make people bored in a short amount of time which would be too bad because flying a real airplane like this one would be an amazing experience. 

Do what I did - buy the Flight1 GNS for P3D (the complete version does 530/430 and FSX as well) and run the Carenado RXP exe as you would for FSX. The GNS config picks this up and will convert to their version of the 530/430.

The Flight1 doesn't quite have the functionality of the RXP (no flight plan loaded to P3D/FSX or dimming of the display) but its no deal-killer. You can also put 2 versions of the same fit in each model (ie, 2x 530).

Nick

3 hours ago, theteeboy said:

Do what I did - buy the Flight1 GNS for P3D (the complete version does 530/430 and FSX as well) and run the Carenado RXP exe as you would for FSX. The GNS config picks this up and will convert to their version of the 530/430.

The Flight1 doesn't quite have the functionality of the RXP (no flight plan loaded to P3D/FSX or dimming of the display) but its no deal-killer. You can also put 2 versions of the same fit in each model (ie, 2x 530).

Nick

I did that a couple of weeks ago with the RXP unit and now have that plane back!  Also added the Synchro Soft sound set (which is great).  I'm back to flying her again and working on more ways to make her even more realistic. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM