Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Belgium 2012 free photoscenery

Hey!

Am I missing a nice work?...

The links of the two parts of the Belgium scenery don't work.

Please explain how to proceed?...

Greetz

Jive1

Hey!

Kan je me de rar-bestanden van België en Luxemburg, plus eventueel N-O france, toesturen via YouSentIt op https://www.yousendit.com/ please?

email jiv1@telenet.be

Greetz

Jive1

Hi,

The free version Yousendit only takes 1gb files max.

WeTransfer can handle up to 2Gb files for free.

Just checked the links and thery still work from here.

Perhaps the server had been overloaded.....

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hey!

Indeed, Yousenddit Free cannot send so big a file...

However...

I think that my system itself may cause an error...

I have Win7 and IE9 and my provider is Telenet.Belgium

Now, when I click the link for downloading the file, I get a message like on attached 'een.jpg' and when I remove that I get a warning like the attached 'twee.jpg'... So that could mean that on my system something is not accepting the download...

Does anyone know what that could be?

Is there another way of downloading the files somewhere/somehow?

Greetz

Jive12

Hey!

I'm so sorry; and happy at the same time, because meanwhile I found the error and as well a solution!

So I started downloading now, and everythingh seems to be OK!

Sorry for the troubles I caused! And many thanks for the scenery files!

I will see tomorrow and fly over my country!

Greetz

Jive1

Hey!

One last question....

I have installed the Belgium Photo scenery....

Where should I place the scenery.... Above or under the airport sceneries of Belgium?

Greetz

Jive1

Under the airport scenery.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the effort. I downloaded the files, but don't know how to install them. I only have scenery folders inside?

Kind regards

Hi Gerard can you point us maybe to that free Liege scenerie? And how exactly to install your scenery Belgium 2012?

Regards...Marc

Hi Gerard can you point us maybe to that free Liege scenerie? And how exactly to install your scenery Belgium 2012?

Regards...Marc

Hi Marc,

1 Unzip the 2 RAR files

2 Make a new folder called Belgium 2012

3 Copy the scenery folders inside the 2 RAR files into this new folder

4 Copy the complete Belgium 2012 folder to the Addon Scenery folder inside FSX

5 Also copy the Brussels HD folder to the Addon Scenery folder inside FSX

6 Activate first Belgium 2012 in the Scenery Library

7 Then activate Brussels HD in the Scenery Library ( so it will be placed above Belgium 2012 )

If you have any questions just ask.

About 2 beautiful free airport photo scenery :

Freeware Luik ( Liege ) photorealistic http://library.avsim...155949&Cookie=1

Freeware Brussel Charleroi photorealistic http://library.avsim...php?DLID=156524

Of coarse the Aerosoft Mega Airport Brussels fits also perfect.

Gerard, is it possible to show a map with the area your France scenery covers?

Is this the same as Wafffle flight?

http://vfr.fs9.org/home

Hey, looking very good indeed !

Like the question quoted here above, me too would like to know if this is the same as the Waffle flight, or is it totally different ?

Thanks

Mathieu Souphy

I can see now it is totally different.

Waffle Flight is 2MPP and Gerard's scenery is 1MPP with Brussles area @ 0.5MPP.

Thank you for the hard work !

May I suggest to upload your files on a Mediafire free account

The max file size is 200 MB

As Mediafire allow parts files you can split your file in parts (with EG Winrar) and upload on Mediafire

User friendly as the files can be downloaded simultaneously (no waiting time between downloads)

It's no time limit .. provided you log regularly on you account

Methink it's better than your very limited time host ... IMHO