Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Belgium 2012 free photoscenery

Hello Gerard,

thank you for reuploading your wonderful scenery.

Unfortunately the missing texture problem remains, regardless of the system, configuration, settings and so on - see screenshots in posts 276 & 286 for example. With some friends I have tested al this with no success. Because of your wonderful work I think it is worth to solve this problem for al other users. Nevertheless you havnt got this problem, can you post a screenshot of this region from your system and give us a partial upload, only with the necessary files to fill the gap?

Thank you

Thomas

Hello,

I'm looking for some time the FSX scenery photorealistic Belgium. I have now found this forum but I just missed your last line. Will it be possible to be able to download yet?

I'd be really grateful.

Pierre

Hello,

i'm also looking for the FSX scenery for belgium...

Last week, i have downloaded 13 files (belgium 2012 7z --- here : http://forum.avsim.net/topic/373789-belgium-2012-free-photoscenery/page__st__75#entry2420761) but there is a problem when i unzip those files with 7Zip (files are corrupted so it doesn't work weel and i have only ± 50% of the belgium scenery)

Many thx in advance !!

No missing texture problems here and on 2 other systems..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Guest xaxa9

Here's a fresh upload to Mediafire. It's packed twice since I just took the author's big files and then packed them again to allow for the Mediafire 200mb limit.

You don't need to sign up to download them. I there was any trouble with the files, please let me know. 20 rar archives. The download site needs flash and javascript in your browser. http://www.mediafire...tprhu8uyhy8h252

Download all 20 files and place them in a single folder. Then unrar and you will get 4 resulting archives.

Belgium 2012.part1.rar 1.86gb

Belgium 2012.part2.rar 1.86gb

Belgium 2012.part3.rar 42mb

Blegium 2012 Grey Areas patch.rar 4mb

Those are the ones with the actual scenery. Means, when you extract them, you get the folders you want to add to FSX.

On a side note. I'm a bit unhappy about the new placement of the thread. We are in the photoreal support forum now and I really think that people will miss this nice scenery just because of that. I actually never look into that forum, I admit. :mellow:

could anyone reupload part1

got the 19 others but not part1

thanks in advance

creating a free account

saving the part1 file to my file folder

I was thus able to download the file

(it is blocked by mediafire as it has been downloaded to much time)

I'm having issues with the 20 part download as well - any chance this could be put on torrents as per NL2000?

Am i allowed to?

I do have it complete but not sure if allowed to share? Gerard?

Regards

R3mko

I'm having issues with the 20 part download as well - any chance this could be put on torrents as per NL2000?

Well I feel a bit of an idiot as if you search this thread fully you'll find the torrent links as needed so apologies! I found a torrent elsewhere (Dutch FS site I think) and have downloaded it fully and it is really rather good - great work Gerald  :biggrin:

I currently have the same problem as CoolP regarding the area between Belgium and NL2000 so will try putting NL above Belgium in the scenery library.

Well I feel a bit of an idiot as if you search this thread fully you'll find the torrent links as needed so apologies! I found a torrent elsewhere (Dutch FS site I think) and have downloaded it fully and it is really rather good - great work Gerald  :biggrin:

I currently have the same problem as CoolP regarding the area between Belgium and NL2000 so will try putting NL above Belgium in the scenery library.

i've been looking there, but didn't find the torrent files, neiter google's a big help.   Would it be possible to post a link?