Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Airport lighting / environment.

I have an file in my archives Airport Environment (aeu6.zip) that I have used in previous installs to get better runway textures and lighting. I've just re-installed FS9 and Ultimate Terrain and BEV, and am wondering if the above file is still desired or not (ie. the textures may be included now in one of the commercial add-ons that came along later, like UT).Thanks, Bruce.

aeu7.zip is the latest and is very good UT USA does not have airport textures, and I dont think BEV does either

Hey Bruce, I have the AEU7 installed. What I did, is just use the taxiway markings and taxiway textures only, or anything you want to use from the package. I don't use the whole thing as it makes my system studder. BEV has the runway textures included, so if you use BEV, your all set there. I backed up my texture folder files and only use the ones I want from AEU7. The only bad thing is the default airport buildings remain, however this is a better trade off than the studdering around airports. Maybe your system will handle them better? Hope this helps.Best regards, Jeff