Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

ORBX AND AEROFLY FORM PARTNERSHIP

Cats out of the bag. :ha:

LOWI and KCGX will be available to purchase from 15th June 2017

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/134015-orbx-and-ipacs-form-partnership-to-co-publish-hd-content-for-aerofly-fs-2

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Interesting. I didn't think there was any scenery for Austria in Aerofly?

1 minute ago, tonywob said:

Interesting. I didn't think there was any scenery for Austria in Aerofly?

Have a gander: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/134014-welcome-to-a-new-era-presenting-ftx-innsbruck-for-aerofly-fs2-flight-simulator/

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Once you fly out of the coverage area for the airport, is there any scenery at all for Austria? I thought it only had Switzerland and a few areas in the US?

6 minutes ago, tonywob said:

Once you fly out of the coverage area for the airport, is there any scenery at all for Austria? I thought it only had Switzerland and a few areas in the US?

Not at the moment there isn't. I would expect Ipacs to likely handle that part of it. Heck, some users are already adding small bits of photoscenery......

Devons rig

Thanks for the info. The screenshots look incredible, Jarrad is a very talented developer 

Hi Folks,

Hmm - might explain the no fly zone in X-Plane - my what a tangled web we weave...

:wink:

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

26 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Hmm - might explain the no fly zone in X-Plane - my what a tangled web we weave...

:wink:

Regards,

Scott

Not really, they announced both projects (Aerofly and XP) at the same time and cancelled XP at a later date, so those were not mutually exclusive options from the start. (My guess is ORBX wanted stricter piracy protection to be implemented in XP, but that's really just a guess.) 

Anyway, it's certainly a very nice looking scenery and something that seems to fit well into the Aerofly sim.