Sign in to follow this  
Ron

radio stack in all sim including add-on planes

I have no figures in radio stack panels

have tried checking fonts with no results.

would appreciate any help,

Avionics and battery switched on?  I usually like to start with the easiest thing first!:dry:

• Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Yes to question.

I should have stated that this started when I when to Win10 creative upgrade.

10 minutes ago, Ron said:

Yes to question.

I should have stated that this started when I when to Win10 creative upgrade.

I have heard a couple of folks saying that the Win10 creative upgrade has caused them big problems!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

There is quite a rumble across the Internet about problems with the latest creator update. Try rolling back to an earlier version or abandon it until the problem is corrected. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

would like to report the newest update kb4016240 has repair the problem.

tks for those who replied

On 28 April 2017 at 2:05 PM, charliearon said:

I have heard a couple of folks saying that the Win10 creative upgrade has caused them big problems!

But for most, me included, it doesn't seem to have caused any issues at all. The only thing that caught me a little off guard was that it set all of my NVIDIA Control Panel/Profile Inspector settings back to default. The upside is that, with some minor changes, I've seen a significant increase in FPS in FSX! If you're worried about moving to the Creators Update, I'd say don't. Almost every update to just about any piece of software causes someone, somewhere a problem - nothing is 100% compatible.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

The upgrade mentioned above only lasted for a short period.

I'm back to original problem of no figures in all radio stacks, fsx , fs9, and fsxse.

Curious if anyone has the same problem and how it was resolved

On 08/05/2017 at 1:09 PM, Ron said:

Curious if anyone has the same problem and how it was resolved

See this post for suggestions:

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

tks to littlewill glassga does work,  but I must be doing something wrong because

I have to reinstall each time I use the flight sims