Sign in to follow this  
mels

Need Help with new panel mods.

I have downloaded the panel v1.1 mods by Ray Marshall for the Carenado CJ2. I am confused with the instructions on how to install the mods.

Number 2 instruction says to unpack the CAB files into a folder with same name showing folder name as AUTOPILOT_CJ2525A.

It shows the same folder AUTOPILOT_CJ2525A for the CARPROLINE_CJ2525A.cab and the GAUGECJ525A.cab also.

I thought that there should be 3 folders for the files to put in the Panel folder with the same 3 names as original cab files.

If that is the case why couldn't I just copy the original CAB files into the Panel folder and then unpack the new mod v1.1 cab files to the

3 original cab files in the Panel folder overwriting what is there? Just need some clarification on how to proceed.

Sure looks like a great mod.  Thanks for any help....

Mel Stephenson