Sign in to follow this  
olderndirt

Logitech gamepad for control assignments?

Any thoughts on programming a Logitech F310 for Chase control assignments.  Picked one up but don't have a clue.

I have the wireless equivalent F710 and it works wonderfully with Chaseplane. A match made in heaven!

Mario Di Lauro

22 minutes ago, tamsini said:

I have the wireless equivalent F710 and it works wonderfully with Chaseplane. A match made in heaven!

Fantastic - now tell me how to do it.  All I've gotten so far is the big button, with the cross, on the left - for four panning directions, works good.  Nothing else has responded to the other buttons/toggles - I know nothing. 

First off, perhaps you should tell us what you would like it to do?  What controls or views do you want? 

Mario Di Lauro

I appreciate your interest.  Since I'm having no luck with my joystick/keyboard setup, I'd like to put as much as possible on the F310.  Control Assignments - under Action.  ON BOARD CAMERA/OUTSIDE CAMERA  - under Controls.  FORWARD down to ZOOM OUT.What does the X-D switch, on the bottom, do?  Also the BACK/START/MODE/LOGITECH buttons?   Again, thanks.

Thank you sir.  I'll give those a go as soon as I can get Chase Plane to talk to FSX again.  Works great 'til I load up FSX then clicking on the CP icon brings FSX to a halt.  A click on the screen brings FSX back but not CP.