Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

CS aircraft resetting

I have 2 or 3 of the CS aircraft.  One of the things I absolutely DETEST is the way the whole aircraft and panel will reset whenever you access the menu in flight simulator.  Is there a way to STOP that from happening.  Very very very irritating.  Thanx in advance.

-Rick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have this issue with the 737-200 ver 1.7 and it only resets once for me. The prior version (1.6) did this every time when going to any menu item!

After the aircraft first loads, I switch on the 2 generator switches and nothing else. This is just a visual indicator for me to know when everything has reset.

Then go to the 'Fuel and Payload' menu and load the desired fuel then exit.

The aircraft will reset when coming back to the virtual cockpit and at this point turn on all the required switches.

This does work for me but may not work for others.

All I can recommend is that you update to ver 1.7 if you haven't done so already.

I have FSX w/Acceleration, Windows 10.

Not really an option, especially while in flight, but thank you for the suggestion.  CS needs to fix this or I will not be getting any more of their aircraft.

-Rick

On 5/6/2017 at 9:41 AM, BigRick said:

Not really an option, especially while in flight, but thank you for the suggestion.  CS needs to fix this or I will not be getting any more of their aircraft.

-Rick

I don't think CS will fix it since it just happens to you currently and not a problem for all owners. In fact I've never heard of this issue but we'll try and help.    In no way should clicking on menu items reset the aircraft.  You may have a setting in your sim that is forcing that.  Does this happen with every payware aircraft?  Do you load a default scenario first and then select aircraft? 

Just CS aircraft.  The 757 and the 707 both do it.  If I access the payload or fuel screen it will reset all the panels to cold-and-dark regardless of what state it was in when I accessed those menu options.

-Rick

On 5/15/2017 at 3:23 PM, BigRick said:

Just CS aircraft.  The 757 and the 707 both do it.  If I access the payload or fuel screen it will reset all the panels to cold-and-dark regardless of what state it was in when I accessed those menu options.

-Rick

Well right the payload and fuel screen is for setting up the aircraft before you start flipping switches.  If you access those after you've started it will put the aircraft back in the setup config.  It is this way with almost every payware aircraft that has a control panel where you set up the aircraft prior to going thru the flows. 

if I do this with Majestic, PMDG, Flysimware, etc they will all put my aircraft back in C&D. 

Not sure why you would ever want to do this while rolling or in flight.  Because changing the weights, fuel, etc completely changes the setup of your aircraft and unbalances it. 

Those control panels are essentially what the ground crew would do providing the pilots with weights of payload and fuel prior to closing the flight deck door. 

Sign in to follow this