Sign in to follow this  
paulsharp100

Development ideas suggestions

Hi

P2A is just great. Really recommend.

Is there any plan to include weather radar and or terrain in a future version?

Cheers Paul

Paul,

Thanks for your comment and request.  

These items are on my list of possible future enhancements, but they are not in any current plan.  As stated in another thread, improving AI interaction is a high priority and will be a major effort.  That is the current focus of new development.

Thanks again,

Dave

"As stated in another thread, improving AI interaction is a high priority and will be a major effort.  That is the current focus of new development."

That's awesome to hear. The best just keeps getting better.

NAX669.png

A simulator database compiler is necessary in my opinion.

Don't know whether this is possible but I was wondering if when doing a descent, a small arc could appear on the flight plan to show expected arrival point at current rate of descent - rather like what appears on the big jet displays of the more advanced craft. But don't let it interfere with work on Ai integration! That's cool. Is it with Xlife, default or the yet to be released WT3? - or perhaps all of them!

John,

The descent arc is on the future enhancements list.  And, as you say, my focus is on AI integration.  In the exploratory phase for the AI Traffic right now, so I don't know exactly what it will look like.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave