Sign in to follow this  
softreset

No Glideslope display/capture (v2 w/GTN 750 mod)

I'm hoping the community can provide me some insight on what might be the problem. I have a version 1 installer (archived) and a version 2 (currently installed).

Version 1 with G1000 - works just fine

Version 1 with GTN 750 mod - works just fine

Version 2 with G1000 - works just fine

Version 2 with GTN 750 mod - does not work

Typically I'll get the glide slope to appear after passing the IAF and then arm approach. When I do that with the v2/GTN 750 combo the GPS on the PFD switches to a white LOC read out and the glide slope vertical bar never appears, nor does it capture.

I've uninstalled and reinstall completely (a couple of different times) but no luck. Anyone else have this issue? If so, how did you fix it?

Some clarification on the original post:

• The GTN 750 is set to GPS
  • The approaches I'm trying to fly are RNAV approaches using the chart data from Skyvector
  • If I flew an ILS approach with the GTN 750 in VLOC, the approach goes according to plan. The GS appears and captures with APR mode engaged

I've successfully used the GTN 750 in GPS mode to fly RNAV approaches on the following Carenado aircraft that I also own and have configured the GTN 750 on:

• PC-12
  • 1900D
  • Cheyenne II
  • Dornier 228
  • 500S
  • CJ2
  • Phenom 100 & 300

*bump*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
i9-9900K - EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra Gaming - 32GB DDR4 3200 - EVGA Z390 FTW - Windows 10 Pro

I'm having similar problems with The TBM 850. I have version 2 with the GTN 750 mod. At this point I despise the A/P on this aircraft. It disengages itself. Have same trouble locking on approach. And setting/arming the altitude is an exercise in frustration.

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector