Sign in to follow this  
alex98

QOTSII update and 748 news?

Can we stop hijacking OPs thread with pointless bickering now?

"Minor fixes" are fixes to things that would cause incompatibilities with the new sim version. If it didn't cause issues with us moving the plane into v4, it didn't get addressed.

This update was - and we have been abundantly clear about this point - to get the plane into v4. It was not an update to address any outstanding bugs. This is the same for the 777, and will be for the NGX.

Once we were able to get the platform updates out to people, we could return to our other tasks. It was literally being worked on last weekend, and continues to be worked on.

Now, I'm usually pretty lenient with various things, but misrepresentation of peoples' words is where lines get crossed and I start wielding the hammer. I have, and no single person on this team has, ever claimed that this is a minor bug. If it were minor, it would have been fixed well before now. Simple code fixes are simple code fixes. What you may be (and I would, at this point, argue 'intentionally') misinterpreting is that we (and others) have mentioned that the issue you're seeing is minor, in the sense that it doesn't affect the usability of the product, your obsessive compulsions aside.

So, since I have stressed a number of times that this is being looked at and addressed, and this side banter is off topic, I'm closing this one down.

Kyle Rodgers