Sign in to follow this  
windshearDK

Any news regarding the 748 and 777 updates?

PMDG I am now heavily involved with the 747 and of course its the best plane for P3D!! I can't stop!

I am curious to know how things are going with the 748 and if you have a timeframe, not a deadline but merely a timeframe.

Also I am not sure I saw or heard of this, but will you do incremental updates to your 777/737 aircraft so that they reach the same heights as the Queen? I mean the ground handling for example is a dream and I would love to see the same done for the 777 too. 

Otherwise I will never start flying the 777 again :D

• Upvote 3

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Boaz,

As you may or may not know, PMDG don't give out information about timelines, release dates, or anything like that. They will update us with a formal forum post when there is something to report. 

They did mention that developments that were new to the 747-400 will, in part, be rolled back to the older aircraft in their hangar. Also about this they will post in the forum whenever said updates are available. 

I recommend just keeping an eye on the forum from time to time, or like the official PMDG facebook page and you will be updated through FB as and when they post any news.

• Upvote 1

Aw ok my bad, just a bit excited!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

I also can't wait for the 748, but it's all about patience... :)

• Upvote 1

except I have none :D :D

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

3 hours ago, windshearDK said:

I am curious to know how things are going with the 748 and if you have a timeframe, not a deadline but merely a timeframe.

Sounds a lot like asking us for a release date...just vague.

3 hours ago, windshearDK said:

Also I am not sure I saw or heard of this, but will you do incremental updates to your 777/737 aircraft so that they reach the same heights as the Queen? I mean the ground handling for example is a dream and I would love to see the same done for the 777 too. 

The updater function that we've set up for the 744 has also been set up in a way that will support all of our other products. How/when/if they receive updates via that function (or some other function), and the content included in those updates is something for RSR to answer.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah I can see how you would read that into what I wrote, but I am honestly fine with a time frame like: "2017" or "2018" :happy:

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark