Sign in to follow this  
Guest N62LM

Socata TBM700?

Hey everyone. What ever happened to the TBM700 getting backlighting and more from an update? I saw a while ago, Bill L. sent them the new files and then nothing for some time now. It seems like it fell off the face of the earth. Anyone know?Best regards, Jeff

Hey Mike, I understand about a break, we all need one now and then. Well at least we know it will be completed sometime, hopefully in the near future. I love this plane. I just got concerned when it went off the radar scope. Thanks for putting that one to rest. :)Have a great night.Best regards, Jeff

Guest N62LM

Just something I want to share with other TBM pilots.....I was on a ferry flight with N994DF (re-paint) from BIRK to BGBW. Upon ATC instructions I was instructed to desend from FL260 to FL200. This is where things went crazy, I went to reduce the throttle to 60% and nothing happened. I had what I think was a run away engine? It was not the calibration on my CH yoke...so I quickly shut down the engine and re-started it and everything was normal. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen to them. This leg of the flight was approx. 2hrs and 50 mins. My next leg from BGBW to CYYR went without a hitch. Flight time 3hrs. N62LM