Sign in to follow this  
Blue Baron

What is going on?

I am scratching my head this morning...

I opened my FSX and this nonsense popped up. Can anyone tell what in God's name is going on?

I'm scratching my head this morning as well. My psychic powers have deserted me! What's that about? :huh:

• Upvote 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

That's cause you're not wearing your turban - Ron...

:biggrin:

Regards,
Scott 

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Lo Siento! I have been trying multiple times to upload the attachment. A box came up and ask me to "paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK." I pressed OK after my attachment appeared in the box.  However, it appears nothing went through. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Hi...

I've tried the forum software with pictures - even though it showed in the editor - no picture ever showed in the post - assumed they had it disabled as they didn't want to store the data...

Regards,
Scott

Hi...

Personally - I host files else ware and paste links - Images on Photobucket - others on my Dropbox account or Mega for big ones...

If it's a file that may be useful to others - such as a tool, repaint, model, or scenery - that's what the File Library here is for...

Regards,

Scott

>I'm scratching my head this morning as well. My psychic powers have deserted me! What's that about?

Now that's funny

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

You have to store your photos on another picture hosting site like Photobucket or something like it and link them to your post.

If you will look at the top of this forum there is a pinned topic that explains the process.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals