Sign in to follow this  
hasse29

Updated installer?

When is the new installer coming for download with all updates? It is impossible for me to download updates, so I am running with release version.

13 minutes ago, hasse29 said:

When is the new installer coming for download with all updates? It is impossible for me to download updates, so I am running with release version.

As mentioned in the updater threads:

• Updated full installers will be eventually be placed in everyone's user accounts, but this will not be done regularly; and
  • There are updates to the updater that will enable those who were previously having issues to avoid those issues

Kyle Rodgers

3 hours ago, hasse29 said:

It is impossible for me to download updates, so I am running with release version.

UPDATE:

Open the OC. It should prompt you to update. Run the update, and then when it prompts you that an update is ready, attempt to update using the newest OC updater feature.

Kyle Rodgers

On 5/3/2017 at 8:06 PM, scandinavian13 said:

As mentioned in the updater threads:

• Updated full installers will be eventually be placed in everyone's user accounts, but this will not be done regularly; and
  • There are updates to the updater that will enable those who were previously having issues to avoid those issues

I know, but after three months it was a valid question. However, I succeeded after a few attempts with the latest updates.

3 hours ago, hasse29 said:

I know, but after three months it was a valid question. However, I succeeded after a few attempts with the latest updates.

Wasn't saying it wasn't valid. Just repeating the information here and noting that it's the same in case anyone else passes through this thread.

Glad to hear it worked!

Kyle Rodgers