Sign in to follow this  
Jovabra

Elevator and Joystick control

Unable to fly any freeware and payware aircraft in Prepar3D. The elevator jumps after a very little input of my joystick (from neutral)  directly to full down. So all aircrafts in my Prepar3d Hangar are grounded. Up and roll/yaw commands working fine. I performed a fresh installation and calibrate all axis, zero level,sensetivity and 0 zone. No joy.
My Microsoft Sidewinder working normal and without any stuttering in FSX and X-PLANE 10/11
Win10 as my basic software without the latest update.

Regards
Jovabra

Are your axis assigned in calibrated in P3D or are you using FSUIPC?

Make sure there are no duplicate axis or keyboard assignments for elevator. 

You said freeware and payware aircraft...., what about the default P3D aircraft?

Dan Downs KCRP

Checked all duplicate axis key entry's etc and removed some one. (NUM 0 to 9)

Situation:
With P3D
1. Without FSUIPC: elevator at fault. Up oke and down not oke
2. With FSUIPC no problems at all.

With FSX and x Plane
1. With and/or without FSUIPC everythings works normal.

For "freeware" i meaning default P3D aircrafts
A tested this with my Microsoft Sidewinder Pro joystick.

Regards Jova Bra

If you have FSUIPC, why don't you just use it for everything and disable the controls in P3D? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Good question but normaly i'm using the Brunner CLS Flightsim Yoke and with this Yoke i have exact the same problem.
The Brunner Yoke is connected via the ethernet connection and does not use FSUIPC etc. For trouble shooting and testing i disconnected the Bunner Yoke and found later the same error with the USB joystick. Of course I prefer to use Brunner yoke.