Sign in to follow this  
Adriano72

2nd Tutorial Flight?

Dear friends,

I'm almost new to PMDG jetliners but I nevertheless already purchased both the new 747 and the 737! I was never expecting such a change from other (even payware) aircrafts and that not only about system depth simulation, but in the very bare hand handling of them! Thank you for your hard work!

My question is about the 2nd tutorial that is mentioned as upcoming in the 1st one (and unique so far). Would it be possible to know if and when will it be released? I'm eager to learn more about the 747-400.

Thanks

Best regards

Adriano Massi

1 hour ago, Adriano72 said:

Would it be possible to know if and when will it be released?

Probably around the same time the 748 comes out. We usually do a big update of the base aircraft before the expansion (in this case, the 748) is released.

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, Adriano72 said:

My question is about the 2nd tutorial that is mentioned as upcoming in the 1st one (and unique so far). Would it be possible to know if and when will it be released? I'm eager to learn more about the 747-400.

Hi Adriano,

Just want to mention that there is already a good deal of material on the PMDG web site for the 747-400, including four type rating tutorials.  As I think Kyle pointed out awhile ago, this material is relevant to the newly released 747 even though it was developed for their much older releases.   It applies mainly to flying the 747, not to setting up the current simulation.

http://precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/docs.html

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thanks Kyle and Mike!

I was not even knowing about the 748 expansion! 

Just downloaded the type rating tutorial and back to studying

Thanks again

Cheers

Adriano Massi