Sign in to follow this  
Pat Mussotte

Piper Navajo for Xplane

Hi everybody!

I got the Navajo for Xplane and I noticed the "left and right gen lts" on the annunciator panel stay on after engine start with no way to light them off. Did anybody who got this plane for Xplane noticed that before I open a ticket with Carenado? I have this plane for P3D and there is problem like this so far!

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Interesting. In the real plane, there’s a split master switch on the lower left side panel. The switches control the battery, as well as the alternator for each engine. I’d look down there and make sure the switches in that area are all on. I’m sure this isn’t a case of the sim just illuminating the ALT annunciators at low RPM. The real plane sometimes would do that idling too low on the ground, but it’s pretty standard in real life airplanes.

20 hours ago, StarvingPilot said:

Interesting. In the real plane, there’s a split master switch on the lower left side panel. The switches control the battery, as well as the alternator for each engine. I’d look down there and make sure the switches in that area are all on. I’m sure this isn’t a case of the sim just illuminating the ALT annunciators at low RPM. The real plane sometimes would do that idling too low on the ground, but it’s pretty standard in real life airplanes.

I found them:cool:. Thank you for your reply

Cheers

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte