Sign in to follow this  
Ppathfinderlad

PC Aviator

Hi, does anyone else have problems contacting and getting replies from pcavaitor.com. I have bought many megasceneryearth downloads over the past 12 years, but when ever there is a problem, they rarely reply. I sometimes wonder if there is anyone there to respond to a query.

in the past Mark at PC Aviator has always been very helpful, but over the past year or so there is no phone answer.   Feels like they're slowly shutting down.  

I have used these guys for circa $400 of stuff over the years, never needed to contact support so didn't realise how much they suck.   They WILL NOT respond to any emails or attempts to contact them, and although they do have a support line, they WILL just leave you on hold, every time.   

There's nothing you can do about it, just learn from mine and others mistakes and go elsewhere, there are plenty of other options.

I've come to the same conclusion.

I've sent emails, I've left voicemails. Just today I called and got their "you have reached at a time where we are closed" and it was 3:00 PM on the east coast (they close at 4:00).

I appreciate their weekly 10% but at this point, your best bet is to avoid them. Should you ever require any post-sales support, you're out of luck.

Suggest buying from their "down under" brother or sister, somethings better pricing and improved customer service.

Darryl

I have suffered the same experience. No customer support at all. They really suck. Not by phone, not by email. Don't trust them. Don't fall for it. Once you pay, say goodbye to your money. Very bad practices. I will never buy anything from them. Their products aren't worth it anyways.

• Upvote 1

I use pcaviator.com.au

Dean always answers support emails.

Cheers,

Mark

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, newtie said:

I use pcaviator.com.au

Dean always answers support emails.

Sure does.  Night and day difference between the AUS and US sites.

The us site is very slow to update products as well...still no new A2A new v4 a/c, other resellers do.. :(

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

3 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

The us site is very slow to update products as well...still no new A2A new v4 a/c, other resellers do.. :(

Sorry, but this is not true. They have been very quick to update the downloads recently when a lot of the developers have issued P3D v4 installers.

Actually, PC Aviator AU is a nightmare. I bought Ibiza X Evoluation in 2015 and they still have version 1.01 on the download page. There have been 4 updates since and the most current version is 1.05. I will never again buy at PC Aviator AU.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

29 minutes ago, carlito777 said:

Sorry, but this is not true. They have been very quick to update the downloads recently when a lot of the developers have issued P3D v4 installers.

Perhaps you are a shareholder with a vested interest?

PCaviator.com has not updated their A2A aircraft yet, because I've checked my Cherokee purchase from them and only the C172 was listed.  However, Justflight have updated their products, because I've already downloaded my C182 v4 update from them. 

It is true....they are slow to update.  Guess where my future purchases are going to be from?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

xaP1VAU.png

43 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Perhaps you are a shareholder with a vested interest?

Yeah, right... 

The new installers were released when? 24 hours ago? Give me a break...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

3 hours ago, carlito777 said:

Actually, PC Aviator AU is a nightmare. I bought Ibiza X Evoluation in 2015 and they still have version 1.01 on the download page. There have been 4 updates since and the most current version is 1.05. I will never again buy at PC Aviator AU.

Can't speak to installers.

Can speak to customer service on the American side.

Search the forum.

Cheers,

Mark

9 hours ago, carlito777 said:

Yeah, right... 

The new installers were released when? 24 hours ago? Give me a break...

Well JustFlight can manage it....I'll go where the customer service is...

xaP1VAU.png

Me to, have never received a reply to my emails seriously in this day and age who does that? I urge everyone not to buy from them on risk alone. 

ZORAN