Sign in to follow this  
SEFEH

Plugins X-Plane 11

Hi,

I´m new with X-Plane 11 from today!!

I have a problem! Installed "Ground service deluxe by Jardesign". Did all the installation as mention in the document but I cant see the ground handling in the X-Plane Plugin menu. It´s the same with other plugins to.except xsquakbox which I can see in the menu. What have I failed by??? I use Win 10. Please let me know a good solution for this.

Best regards

Sven

fslabs_banner.png

1 minute ago, SEFEH said:

Hi,

I´m new with X-Plane 11 from today!!

I have a problem! Installed "Ground service deluxe by Jardesign". Did all the installation as mention in the document but I cant see the ground handling in the X-Plane Plugin menu. It´s the same with other plugins to.except xsquakbox which I can see in the menu. What have I failed by??? I use Win 10. Please let me know a good solution for this.

Best regards

Sven

Hi Sven, welcome to XP.

Are you, by chance, using the demo version of X-Plane?  If not, after install, did you reboot and restart XP?

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

I do the installation of the plug in when the X-Plane is shut of. No demo is used.

Regards

Sven

fslabs_banner.png

For information I have a full version registred of X-Plane

Regards

Sven

fslabs_banner.png

Is the installation of Ground Service Deluxe within the correct directory? [X-Plane directory]\Resources\Plugins?

Did you go through the activation window that should have appeared when you got into the aircraft?  Were there any errors that occurred? 

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

This may help you out better:

http://handling.jardesign.org/

Run the How To Install and Use video, which should clear things up.

No activation window appear at all. Checked the tutorial once again to see if I forgott something but have done all as mentions. Very strange! Is there not any installer for the plugins?

Regards

Sven

fslabs_banner.png

1 minute ago, SEFEH said:

No activation window appear at all. Checked the tutorial once again to see if I forgott something but have done all as mentions. Very strange! Is there not any installer for the plugins?

Regards

Sven

No, as the instruction stated, you unzip the file you downloaded, place it where it needs to be (hopefully you only have one instance of X-Plane installed), start X-Plane, create your scenario and when you get into the cockpit, an activation window should appear.

If you've done all of this and do not get an activation window, i would file a ticket with JarDesigns, at their website.

Thanks I will file a ticket to Jardesign.

Thanks again!

Regards

Sven

fslabs_banner.png