Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Take off problem

I had this problem at UK2000 EGLL after using Gsx to pushback.  Matt D seemed to think that might be the problem in his video.

Ian R Tyldesley

48 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

What is your terrain mesh setting?

1m

Ian R Tyldesley

Additional information, just departed from FlyTampa OMDB using GSX (but only straight push) and did not have the problem. 

Ian R Tyldesley

I experienced the "runway jumping up to meet me" issue as I was landing last night......in the PMDG 737-600 NGX. This was a short pattern test flight at EGAA Belfast Aldergrove. I was effectively "slammed down" onto the runway as I was starting to flare, but it feels like the ground is moved up to meet me (rather than the other way around).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

17 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I experienced the "runway jumping up to meet me" issue as I was landing last night......in the PMDG 737-600 NGX. This was a short pattern test flight at EGAA Belfast Aldergrove. I was effectively "slammed down" onto the runway as I was starting to flare, but it feels like the ground is moved up to meet me (rather than the other way around).

This usually indicates a mesh issue setting as I wrote in an earlier post

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello all.

I can confirm that it happens with default airports as well (default RJAA). It also happened to me in the 777X although less frequently.

Minami Chan

On 1/30/2018 at 6:04 AM, Olympic260 said:

Please try with mesh setting 2 or 5 on an airport you know that this happens

Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but I figured this would help people. I had this issue with the 744 and fixed it by rearranging my scenery order. Yesterday it surfaced again with the 748 at EDDF 07C. I had the scenery order correct so I was confused what caused. I saw your post and changed my mesh from 1M to 2M and it solved the problem 

Hello to all, I had exactly the same problem, trying to solve for long ime. The last thing I used to try was to change setting of the joystick. And it worrked. You need to change setting of null zone to minimum. The higher setting of null zone, the more dead space for using the joystick. Since that I changed it, it is ok.

Jerry