Sign in to follow this  
zoelenaw

MCP1 with Aerosoft 4.4.3

Hi,

Have an old but reliable MCP 1 and can't get it working with Aerosoft 4.4.3 the fly the Aerosoft Airbus 318/319/320/321. Followed your suggestions in changing to MCP2 Boeing, save and change back to MCP1 in Linda 2.9.3. Also tried suggestion renaming config-mcp2.lua to config-mcp.lua....both did not work. 

Any advice is highly appriciated.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

The Airbus MCP assignments were made for the Airbus MCP2a panel which differs greater from the Boeing and original panels especially when you count the number of buttons. 

All I recommend is that you open the config-mcp2a.lua or .default file in an editor and use this as a template to manually assign the appropriate functions to your knobs and buttons. 

I have been working on a new version of the Aerosoft Airbus module but I can not forecast when I will have this ready for release. It will have .default configurations for all 3 panel types. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew