Sign in to follow this  
Guest emkramer

Gauge Update Causes Frame Shift

Guest emkramer

Hello all.A search of this topic led me to a fruitless discussion in 04. It seems as though, in VC mode, the scenery stutters, particularly in turns. It also seems as though this is dependent on the system (another computer I use frequently does not have the problem, while my personal computer [which has been upgraded several times] does).I have noticed that the stutter, or, more accurately, jerk, in the scenery coincides with the gauge update. This is why it is much less apparent in MS default A/C (high gauge update rate), and much more in many 3rd party A/C. I have personally upgraded my MoBo, Processor, memory, video card to no avail (not to say that I upgraded because of this issue - I didn't). I also ran fsmanager to delete all the references to missing gauges of effects. Am I out of thouch? Has a solution been found? I know others had this problem 2 years ago, but I imagine it has been fixed. Any insight is appreciated.EarlP4 2.8 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, HT enabledRadeon 95501 GB PC3200 DDRRAM80GB IDE HD