Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

So... what will be the status of the KA 350i this year?

9 hours ago, FSXtreme said:

No one has waited longer for this aircraft than me.  I bought it as soon as the pre-release was available.

Please, take your time developing it, and make it "Mind Blowing!" 

Well.... we can safely conclude they already are doing that. That was the whole point of this thread (and other ones).

In the mean time.. surprise, surprise... they have released/announced a couple of other aircraft
We will not see the release this year, next year or whenever.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I really hope the p3dv4 upgrade is free for this one given we haven't had a chance to fly it in v3.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

It will be

• Upvote 2

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Great!  Thanks for that info.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

It has been too long.  But.......in their defense:

1.  They told us they were starting over, especially with the PL21. 

2.  They offered to refund our money (at least they offered to refund mine, which I refused.)

3.  I think those who have patiently waited are also getting a steam gauge version of the B300 free of charge, which won't be available to anyone else. 

It will be available to everyone else but not for free....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

So you are making a 350 with proline glass and a 300 with steam gauges? 

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Actually... it's the 350i (PL-21/FMS3000) and the 350.  Same aircraft but one is a hybrid glass (efis) and the other is full on glass.

Usually, the 350 has a UNS FMS but... we're not going that route (UNREAL I KNOW!!!!) Instead, it will have the FMS3000.

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

What we in the business call the Collins Pro Line II (EFIS 85.) 

That's pretty cool; I hadn't heard there'd be a steam gauge version. Sweet--will buy both!

It's also pretty cool to give out the other version for free to those early access folks. Classy!

• Upvote 1

I can wait.  Being one of those people who bought pre-release also.  One question though, at sometime in the past, Milviz said that it will provide pre-purchaser like me a free copy of a version of the 300 with the steam gauges in FSX/FSX Steam, I bought both prelease licenses:FSX and P3D.  Given that I am now in the P3D world, the free gift if only for FSX does not make a lot of sense (well useless to me).  I am wondering if MilViz consider also provide that free version according to P3D license as well.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Yes.

On 6/9/2017 at 7:26 PM, Milviz said:

Yes.

Again, very cool and classy.

:-)

Sorry but I've run out of patience with this outfit. When you collect money up front from customers and tell them no time frame most normal folks consider what is reasonable. I mean, if you go to sites like indie and pay for or back  a future item you expect 6 months a year maybe a year and a half. That is what it usually is.

Three years and still no estimates =it ain't coming before the second coming of you know who.

This outfit should admit they blew it and refund all their customers in full with an apology.

And yes I am one of the  advance payers for this software.

They DID offer a refund. I myself refused it, since it has been so much time it wouldn't make a difference.

Shame about no more builds for us to try them out, but the offer of a free 300 kinda makes up for that. I'm annoyed with all this, but can't really do much more other than wait until its released while enjoying the new P3DV4 features and possibilities.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11