- Now reads LDG instead of LOG
- Tooltips adjusted
- Now lights illuminates the ground
- Fixes a problem that causes trim indication to disappear on GTN version
- ADF issue (GTN version only) fixed
- Door texture (GTN version) corrected.

• Upvote 2

Mark Bennett

Just took v2.1 for a spin using P3D v3.4 and the night lighting looks great both in and out of the cockpit.

I can't comment on the GTN fixes because I don't have that add on.

I'm sad to report that the fuel pump switch colors are still mixed up though.

• Upvote 1

Mark Bennett

5 hours ago, markb said:

Dang ... and I created a support ticket for this (and some other things) even before they released 2.0, because I saw that in the announcement video.

I have the GTN version in FSX, and can report that all my issues have been solved  :biggrin:

Bert

I just downloaded and install V2.1.  I agree with Bert. I am running GTN version in FSX and everything seems to be working OK.  Took a short hop around the pattern and it went smooth.  Not sure I like the sound but going to have to fly it a bit more to see about that. I had Arez-Sound studio on my old C337. We will see thought. The C337 is a nice little sport flyer to pull out of the hanger and take short hops.  

FSX Deluxe Edition SP1 and SP2, Win 7 Home Premium SP1, Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz,10 GB RAM, 64-bit Operating System

Dick

I love the 337. It was my introduction to light aircraft flying as an O-2 pilot. I've already purchased two versions of the 337, one for FSX/P3D and one for X plane 10. Is this really worth another purchase?

Thanks,

Don

Don Spence

ASUS Prime Z390-A, i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz, EVGA 1080 Ti SC2, Corsair H100i RGB Platinum cooler, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2TB, 2 x Intel 730 480GB SSD, CORSAIR RMX White RM850X  PSU, CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Case, Dell U3818DW

Don,

If you already bought the V1 of the 337 for FSX/P3D from Carenado you can download the updated v2 version for no charge. 

Mark Bennett

That's great to know. Thank you for the info.

Don Spence

ASUS Prime Z390-A, i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz, EVGA 1080 Ti SC2, Corsair H100i RGB Platinum cooler, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2TB, 2 x Intel 730 480GB SSD, CORSAIR RMX White RM850X  PSU, CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB Case, Dell U3818DW

On 5/6/2017 at 1:36 AM, markb said:

Just took v2.1 for a spin using P3D v3.4 and the night lighting looks great both in and out of the cockpit.

I can't comment on the GTN fixes because I don't have that add on.

I just did a uninstall of the 2.0, removed the left over install folder in aircraft directory and then re-installed 2.1 and lights still do not work. I checked the aircraft.cfg and this is what is there:

[lights]
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing
//light.0 =  1, -27.70,   5.0, 6.6, fx_beaconcarctts,
//light.1 =  2, -10.30, -18.9, 3.1, fx_strobecarctts,
//light.2 =  2, -10.65,  18.9, 3.1, fx_strobecarctts,
light.3 =  4,  -6.00,   0.0, 1.0, fx_vclightcarctts,
light.4 = 10,  -9.50,   0.0, 1.0, fx_vclightcarctts2,

The light.3 and light.4 files in the effects folder are from 2011. the other fx files do not exist. Are they using something different? I am running P3D3.4 .

The only lights that come on are the little interior ceiling lights. 

Can someone please have a look at their aircraft.cfg file...

thx,

Daniel

Hi guys!

Finally got it from The Flightsimstore! How did you manage the serial n° for the install of V2.1:blink:? The V1 installer did not ask for one.

Cheers

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

1 hour ago, ThomasAH said:

Can you see a serial in your customer profile?

Hi Thomas!

Nope! no serial in "my downloads" in my customer profile. I asked theflightsimstore for one on friday, still waiting...I requested help at Carenado, answer is "it's not their problem, they send the serials at the ressellers, see with them".

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

2 hours ago, Pat Mussotte said:

Nope! no serial in "my downloads" in my customer profile. I asked theflightsimstore for one on friday, still waiting...I requested help at Carenado, answer is "it's not their problem, they send the serials at the ressellers, see with them".

I suggest giving FSS some time (e.g. 3 weeks? I guess they are currently busy with all those P3Dv4 updates) and if they haven't solved it by then, contact Carenado again with this new information.

When I was in a similar situation some years ago with some other shop, Carenado added the C337 to my customer account for free. I don't know if they still would do this, but if the regular way fails, this might be an option.

So I go and download the 2.1 version of the Cessna 337, replacing the orginal 337 I had and got it set up to for the GTN 750.  When I go to fly it, the GTN 750 is a black screen.  So I go back redownload and try it again.  Installed the GTN 750 same thing.  Here is where it really gets weird.  I go to fly another one of my airplanes with the GTN750 and it is a black screen and will not work.  So I start checking all of my airplanes with the GTN 750 and the are all the same blank screens.  So I decided to go and uninstall the Carenado 337.  Then all of my airplanes with the GTN 750 go back to working as advertised.  Ok, what is going on?