Sign in to follow this  
onebob

Lear 35A version 2.9

I see the L35 has been updated to version 2.9, so we will be good to go in a few days when its filtered through to in my case, PC Avaitor.

bob

• Upvote 1

One one hand: Yay, update!

On the other hand: Having to update the mods. [Curses]

The autopilot updates sound interesting. Maybe I can consequently ditch a few elements of the mods.

• Upvote 2

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

5 minutes ago, Bjoern said:

he autopilot updates sound interesting. Maybe I can consequently ditch a few elements of the mods.

Yes, I've held off with your latest mods waiting for the L35 updates to settle down,

bob

Just now, onebob said:

Yes, I've held off with your latest mods waiting for the L35 updates to settle down.

Looking at FSW's other aircraft and the continued updates for them, they'll probably never settle down.

I'm still hoping that the aircraft will, at one point, be so complete that any interference on my part won't be needed anymore.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Hi Folks,

This one has a bunch of good stuff - I believe... The ability to fly proper procedure turns - and holds with the AP - the AOA needle thickened - the autopilot to engage in VS and SPD hold without ALT SEL on...

Anyway - wow - support around here is second to none...

This is the one and only biz jet I routinely fly...

Bjoern - your participation will always be welcome...

I wish they would tag something with a version number - just downloaded from Simmarket - have no idea if 2.9 or 2.8 ?

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Scott, the version number is part of the .exe file name after you unzip the file.

• Upvote 1

Hi Martin,

I thought I looked at the unzipped file name - but I'll double check - thanks...

Regards,
Scott 

just checked simmarket download it's still v.2.8 on my side.

regards

Bruno

• Upvote 1

Bruno 

I've gotta say that Flysimware has the all-round best support for existing products in my book. A lot of devs stop supporting and tweaking but not these folks. Wow!

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Looks like Simmarket updated the files now:

My reported issue has been fixed - the plane can now fly procedure turns and holds without the autopilot disconnecting - a huge personal THANK YOU to both Al and Mark who spent a great deal of time on this... I'll try this out when I get home on the weekend...

FLYSIMWARE - LEARJET 35A FSX P3D

You will find the link to download this update from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom.

Flysimware_LEARJET_35A_FSX-P3D.zip

VERSION 2.9 UPDATES: May 4, 2017

New Features

•    GPS lateral capture mode will remain captured outside of 2NM once captured at 2NM but outside of 14NM it will disengage but can recapture at 14NM.
•    Autopilot VS and SPD no longer need the ALT/SEL mode on to hold pitch modes. With ALT/SEL mode on the preselected altitude set will capture.
•    The GNS530 message label now is solid rather than flashing. When in the VNAV page the MENU option can turn off all messages for the entire flight.
•    Lear user manual will now include update info and tips on what to read for changes made.
•    The patch used with L35A version 2.8 is no longer needed with version 2.9. Version 2.9 now has improved SPD Mode dynamics and improved dynamics for capturing a selected altitude. Pitch control is extremely quick and smooth.
•    Go around mode updated. Please download the user manual and go the new section called Version 2.9 for detailed instructions.

Bugs & Updates
•    Flight director reference bank angle now matches the autopilot bank angle.
•    HSI digital setting knob label "ST" changed to "DST" which stands for distance.
•    Cabin Pressure knob updated to prevent getting stuck when using the mouse wheel.
•    AOA needle width increased for better visibility.
•    Map lights no longer turns on when ready to start is clicked.
•    Master Autopilot switch located on the pilots lower panel will be on if you click “Ready to start”.
•    Lear user manual and GNS530 manual are updated and available to download. The user manual now has a new entry for the table of contents called “10. version 2.9 updates”. Includes tips to what pages were updated and should be read.
•    The 2D GNS530 GPS can now be scaled in both directions.

The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions,
existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one.

This product certainly has my seal of approval:

seal1.jpg

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

Just updated at PCAviator :gaul:

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

+1 for Excellence.  

It is amazing that even before asking, FSW is there step ahead for response.

Downloading to fly like a  freak  pro! :gaul:

• Upvote 1

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Yeah, good for them (FSW).

I just tried it out; gets better all the time.

Difference between developer lead company -vs- Beancounter lead?

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS