Sign in to follow this  
endless_discovery

Textures flickering problem

Hi,

Pretty certain this has something to do with Chaseplane.....

As you can see from the 2 pics(link)  in  the static view that i have setup the AI traffic engines textures are flickering black and also the surrounding scenery textures are flickering like crazy

https://ibb.co/fyAFkk

https://ibb.co/iqmXWQ

The moment i enable Chaseplane the scenery shimmering stops immediately but the airplane textures(engine) are still black and flickering. All i did was copy the presets from PMDG 737 house to a livery i downloaded and since then i am noticing this problem. Not sure if its merely a coincidence or related. Please help. I have tried almost everything short of a clean install and i cant seem to fix the black texture flickering problem of the engines. Using UT2 AI traffic . Please help!

Hi,

If you want to stop those, make sure you disable all the turbulences in Camera > Advanced

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

On 5/6/2017 at 8:16 PM, Keven Menard said:

Hi,

If you want to stop those, make sure you disable all the turbulences in Camera > Advanced

Regards,
Keven

Really? Iv tried that upteen times and the SETTINGS always change. When i turn off all the movement settings the next time i reload the sim i have to do it again and again and again. Can you fix this? Its been a problem for years.