Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly

750 will not always start

Hi Jean-Luc.  I am installing vs 2.4.6 this morning and will let you know how it goes later on.

Thanks,  Howard

Hi Jean-Luc.  I am installing vs 2.4.6 this morning and will let you know how it goes later on.

Thanks,  Howard

So far So Good.  I have started XP 4 times since installing 2.4.6 and the 750 started every time.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Howiefly said:

the 750 started every time.

This sounds good to me! Thank you for your patience!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

So after installing 2.4.6 I still have the issue, but with only 1 aircraft. The JRollon J32. When I start up the aircraft and turn on the power and avionics, the GTNs don't turn on.

I'll post on his J32 forum about that issue.

After installing 2.4.6 it's been working better, but sometimes GTN_1 will not power up or is transparent but GTN_2 works.

Every time I use the GTN 750 and start rolling down the runway to take off the squawk code changes back to VFR, any ideas?

Thanks,

est1712

14 hours ago, asandor said:

the GTNs don't turn on.

In the meantime it gets resolved, you can configure the GTN to "Always On"

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

10 hours ago, est1712 said:

Every time I use the GTN 750 and start rolling down the runway to take off the squawk code changes back to VFR, any ideas?

Is this with any aircraft or one in particular? Does this depends on the actual XPDR mode, i.e. if set to 'ALT' it doesn't change, if set to 'ON' it changes?

The squawk code changes when set to "ALT" if "ON" then works fine.

As for the black screen, yesterday worked like a charm with every plane flown. Today screen will not power up ... black.

I'm done with GTN 750.

Thanks,

est1712

Help! I love this program. However, for some reason, it will no longer turn on. I just get the black screen. I am using the latest 750 update on a windows 10 machine. I am using xplane 11. I have tried deleting the preferences as someone indicated but that has not helped. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Help! I love this program. However, for some reason, it will no longer turn on. I just get the black screen. I am using the latest 750 update on a windows 10 machine. I am using xplane 11. I have tried deleting the preferences as someone indicated but that has not helped. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi, the things to check first:

1) "my documents\rxpGtnSim.dll.log" and "my documents\rxpGTN.xpl.log"

This might contain clues so as why it is not running.

2) you anti-virus and if our files were quarantined (rxpGtnSim32.dll, rxpGtnSim64.dll, "rxpGTN\32\win.xpl" and "rxpGTN\64\win.xpl"

3) if you have AMD drivers v17.x, they are buggy. Try AMD drivers v16.2.2 instead. 

See: 

I am not using AMD so that is not the problem.

This is what the log file said:

17/05/21 13:24:16.651 13832 -    ] # rxpGtnSim64.dll version 2.4.0.0
17/05/21 13:25:02.202 13832 ERROR] GTN 750.1 process not ready: C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\rxpGtnSim32.dll
17/05/21 13:25:02.205 13832 ERROR] The specified module could not be found., code: 0000007e
17/05/21 13:31:01.274 13832 ERROR] GTN 750.1 process not ready: C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\rxpGtnSim32.dll
17/05/21 13:31:01.278 13832 ERROR] The specified module could not be found., code: 0000007e

Hi John, this looks like your anti-virus has removed our files while X-Plane was trying to load them.

You need to 'white-list' "C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\rxpGtnSim32.dll" in your anti-virus program.

I put them in the white list and my anti-virus still removes them. I am not sure why it does not follow these files I have listed in the white-list.  I am sure this is the problem now but so far, have not been able to figure out how to resolve. Thanks for your help. At least I know the problem now.