Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly

750 will not always start

19 hours ago, john82088 said:

BitDefender

There are many different versions, but you can start with these articles:

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-add-antivirus-exclusions-(exceptions)-in-bitdefender-2017-1784.html

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/what-to-do-when-bitdefender-detects-legitimate-applications-491.html

NB: the fist linked document mentions " Make sure it's excluded from Both on-demand scanning and on-access scanning"

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi Jean-luc. It seams that after every 4 or 5 starts of Xplane the 750 will not start up and I get that black screen.  I then have to reboot the computer in order to get the 750 starting again.

Thanks,   Howard

So I thought that version 2.4.5 helped with my issue of the GTNs not starting after a few times, but I was wrong. Went to go start one up tonight and just a black screen. The log files only have 1 line in them. There are both the log files from my documents directory.

rxpGTN.xpl.log

17/05/25 03:47:12.866 15952 -    ] # win.xpl version 2.4.6.0

rxpGtnSim.dll.log

17/05/25 03:47:14.940 15952 -    ] # rxpGtnSim64.dll version 2.4.6.0

I even tried to set it to always on but no go. Rebooting my computer allows me to use the GTNs for a few times then it won't start up again.

Jean-Luc.  I have found that the last couple of times I got a black screen that I had to reinstall the 750 over the existing install and then it started.

Tryed the V2.4.6  didn't help my setup.  The only thing that seems to help is to go into the realityxp folder and click on the setup file.  This get it to work..but might not work the next time you want to fly.