Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUL17] Update thread for XPL users

5 minutes ago, TBM930 said:

You will just have to laugh that one off with this film clip (a modern classic) :

haha - one of my favorite movies...

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Hey Kyle, when you have a moment, can you get back to me on my request to know what, exactly, you do around here?

:ph34r:

• Upvote 5

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

9 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

what, exactly, you do around here?

“Well, look I already told you, I deal with the gosh darn customers so the engineers don’t have to! I have people skills, I am good at dealing with people!! Can’t you understand that, what the heck is wrong with you people!!!”

:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Hey Kyle, when you have a moment, can you get back to me on my request to know what, exactly, you do around here?

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 22-2-2018 at 10:33 PM, rsrandazzo said:

My favorite inflight movie.

By the way...in case you missed it...someone (not saying who) left his TPS report in my 747...   :happy:

Edited by rheinis

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit