Sign in to follow this  
Hammerfs

Hat Switch pan not working

Hi.....  Firstly I love Chase Plane thank you for your great product. I have the latest version and have the latest update... I am able to create presets and camera angles no problem... but.. I have lost my hat switch pan function on my saitek x52. Nothing I seem to do will get it panning around like it did before I installed CP. It seems to move in the direction I want very slightly... then seems to hit a 'stopper' (it stops).It is probably a noob solution but I cant get it to pan around so something is preventing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Neil B

Hi Neil B - after a recent fresh install I also had this problem. The solution can be found on the ChasePlane control panel, left pane PREFERENCES, top tab Control Assignments.

On the right side of that page you will see various Controls that can be assigned to joystick buttons, axis or keyboard keys. So all you do here is assign your Hat switch up/dn/left/right pan to the "Tilt Up, Tilt Down, Pan Left & Pan Right" Button column.

As you will see there are a lot of other functions you can program on that panel.

Good luck & I hope this helps.

Cheers, Mike