Sign in to follow this  
sightseer

a more realisitic AI mix? fewer bombers?

My Xp11 world has far too many B-52s in it for my comfort.  Even the SR71s - as cool as the plane is - Id rather not see it as often as I do.

How do I get much more GA (Cessna and such) and far fewer bomber sightings?  Theres more bombers than 727s for heavens sakes.

Is there an ini or config or something?

thanks in advance.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Go to the AI menu and edit.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

20 minutes ago, strider1 said:

Go to the AI menu and edit.

You'll have to show me because I cant find what you may be talking about.  Thanks. the only "AI edit" menu I see seems to be on a per flight basis.  I just want more balance by default. Is there no way to keep the sim from throwing in bombers at random?

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

On the flight configuration screen, click the AI aircraft button.  There you can set the list of possible aircraft.  The sim remembers the list for next flight (at least it seems to for me).  There is a checkbox at the bottom that allows the sim to randomize the mix; if you don't want that just uncheck it.  Hope this helps.

30 minutes ago, jhelix70 said:

On the flight configuration screen, click the AI aircraft button.  There you can set the list of possible aircraft.  The sim remembers the list for next flight (at least it seems to for me).  There is a checkbox at the bottom that allows the sim to randomize the mix; if you don't want that just uncheck it.  Hope this helps.

I think this may be my problem.  I have a bunch of saved flights and I never knew I had to weed out the bombers from each saved flight.  Ill delete most of them and start over.

Thanks to you both for your help.